What would be your mission?
We are currently not recruiting for the job you are interested in? You identify with our mission and would like to join our team as soon as a suitable position opens up?
Don't miss out on great opportunities for you at Planetly! We are always looking for more amazing people to join us! Send us your CV and let us know which area you are interested in (via the "anything else you would like to share" section) - we will get back to you when new exciting positions open up in our departments that suit your profile.
What do we offer?
- Steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day #1
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in an early-stage fast-growing start-up with an international, ambitious and experienced team
- Close cooperation with an exceptional & visionary founder and management team
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- Highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement by our management
- Attractive & competitive salary package
- Working in a great office in the heart of Berlin close to Monbijouplatz
- Open company culture with additional services such as free drinks, snacks & shared lunches
- Regular team events such as dinners, laser tag, stand-up paddling, escape rooms, summer and christmas parties
EU citizenship / a valid EU working visa is required.
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office - in case you are not living here, you should be willing to relocate for the position!
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.