Who is our best match?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related/relevant technical field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer
- Solid knowledge of database management concepts and a deep understanding of data modeling and warehousing, ETL concepts and BI tools
- Experience with DevOps essentials such as Docker, CI/CD and Cloud Orchestration (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Provable history in a senior position at a large scale data-centric company
- You have a bias for action and ownership that you can demonstrate with your CV
- Fluency in English, German is a plus but not a must
EU citizenship / a valid EU working visa is required.
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office - in case you are not living here, you should be willing to relocate for the position!
What do we offer?
- A steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day #1
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in an early-stage fast-growing start-up with an international, ambitious and experienced team
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- Work in cross-functional teams with business development, product and development colleagues
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement by our management
- Free choice of your hardware equipment
- Attractive & competitive salary package
- Working in a great office in the heart of Berlin close to Monbijouplatz
- An open company culture with additional services such as free drinks, snacks & shared lunches
- Regular team events such as dinners, laser tag, stand-up paddling, escape rooms, summer and Christmas parties
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.